Friday 30 August 2019

Final Days in Chiang Mai

I had four final days in Chiang Mai before heading back home. The only thing left on my bucket list was to go to the zoo, so we went and we were highly disappointed. We saw one elephant and a kangaroo, but the rest of the animals were hiding from the hot sun. 

The rest of the time we ate good food, watched movies and got massages.





Overall I think these two months flew by really fast and I'm so grateful that my husband put all that work into organizing a wonderful experience for our 10-year wedding anniversary. I really wasn't expecting to like Thailand that much, so it really exceeded my expectations. With that being said, the grass is not always greener on the other side, just different. Heading back to my exotic paradise life on Maui is not too bad!

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so happy that you had a positive experience of Thailand! It means so much that we finally see eye to eye on this country that I have really loved for the past 2 years. I had an epic time with you here baby! We did Good.
    Zen

    ReplyDelete