Friday 24 June 2016

Adventure!

6/23:
Haven’t blogged in years, but am ready to get back into it. At the Kahului Airport now waiting to board a flight to Vancouver to start a big adventure! I felt emotional yesterday and this morning about leaving, but as I got busy getting ready I started to feel excited. I am now 28 years old and my husband who I’ve been with for 10 years is being very supportive of me doing this trip by myself. It’s finally happening! It feels like it’s been a long wait because my soul has been craving this for the past couple years. I built up the courage to quit my mundane construction office job and don’t know what the next step is, but what I do know is that it’s time to break out of the cocoon and spread my wings. I have needed security and stability for a long time, but now reached the point where safe feels boring. I’ve only booked one-ways so far to Vancouver Island, Boston, Rhode Island, NYC and Sweden, and from there I’m going to follow my intuition. Stay tuned!



No comments:

Post a Comment