Thursday 30 June 2016

Road trip to Victoria!

Leaving for Rhode Island tomorrow - had a wonderful time here in Vancouver Island. So peaceful, comforting and relaxing. I'm going to miss my dad and Penny (and Louie, who might not be around much longer)... Looking forward to seeing my bestie, Nicole though!

My dad and I did a road trip to Victoria Tuesday and stopped at the Butchart Gardens. So incredibly beautiful and magical! Like the garden of Eden... Got to ride on a giraffe on a merry-go-round too!














Had the best seafood chowder at a bar in Courtney!



We spent the night at Wendy's new house in Sooke out in the woods. I was ready to move in. Great if you want to get away from everything and everyone. Got to meet her 25-yr old son Sebastian, who I've heard so much about, and her friend Noel. She had a couple cats and a dog too.


No comments:

Post a Comment