Friday 1 July 2016

Next stop... Rhode Island!

Sitting at Vancouver airport waiting to board flight to Boston at 10:30 PM. I have a 2.5 hr layover in Toronto and have to go through customs, so I'm not looking forward to that since it'll be the middle of the night. I don't sleep well on planes either. Luckily I'll have a driver picking me up when I arrive, taking me to Providence to meet my best friend, Nicole.


Had a nice day in Qualicum Beach. Gave my dad a computer lesson in the morning and then slaughtered him playing a couple games of Othello. We hadn't played in years.


We all went for a stroll around town and the woods. It was Canada Day so a lot of stores were closed. Felt sad saying goodbye but I was also excited to move on and have some more fun! They'll come visit me in Maui soon, so I'm happy about that. Long wait for my flight to Boston since the last little flight from Qualicum Beach to Vancouver left at 5:55 PM.


No comments:

Post a Comment