Sunday 10 July 2016

Sweden

7/10:
I woke up at 2:30 AM and had energy even though I only slept 5.5 hrs. It felt good to take it easy after all the action, so I didn't feel like going anywhere and I took a walk in the morning to the forest. Then hung out with Carina on her patio and took a nice 3-hr nap, had dinner and went to bed at midnight.


Jet lagged in the forest




"Zohar"

My room

7/9:
My godmother Carina, who I'm staying with, picked me up and we got groceries at ICA and made dinner. It is so peaceful and quiet at her big house outside of the city, especially compared to New York!

7/8:
Wow, hard to understand I'm here in Sweden... It's been three years! The flight felt long even though it was only about six hours, but it was delayed also about four hours. I watched two movies and didn't get much sleep. 

No comments:

Post a Comment