Tuesday 12 July 2016

First Day in the City!

7/12:
After a couple days of resting, I felt like venturing out into the city. I didn't care about having an agenda because everything was exciting since I hadn't seen it in three years. Stockholm is so incredibly beautiful. It's the most beautiful city I've come across so far. There's a really pure, clean, sophisticated and intellectual energy here. 



As I was heading to the bus stop I called my uncle and he said his wife happened to be at the Modern Museum, so I figured I could go meet up with her there. The artist was Yayoi Kusama.



I also stopped by the park by my old high school "Stockholms Estetiska Gymnasium" (Trekanten) and had some dinner at the café there.



Got a bit lost on the way home and took the wrong bus (I used to be able to take it)... I guess some things have changed a bit since I was here last, even though the recording on the subway is still the same. It's all good... part of the adventure. I'm enjoying the journey more than the destination anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment