Thursday 4 July 2019

Going to Thailand!

Hi friends! It's been a while since I went on a big adventure, so this time I will be sharing with you all my trip to Thailand! My husband has been going back and fourth the past year and a half to get dental work. It has been really challenging for our marriage, being away from each other months at a time, and being the obsessive business woman that I am, I haven't wanted to put my life on hold in Maui. This time around I finally decided to go with him for two months. For the first time I am prioritizing relationships over getting ahead in life. I've had a huge resistance to going to Thailand because it's never been on my bucket list, I've never been attracted to third world countries and traveling long distance feels like torture to me. Stay tuned!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing!!! I liloved Thailand when I went many years ago!! Great experiences!! Enjoy! And I will love to hear about your adventures!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for reading and commenting!

      Delete